Nominations closed on Saturday 12 November 2022. A ballot for contested positions opened on Tuesday 29 November and closed on Friday 16 December at 2pm. All eligible members were sent details of how to vote by email or by post.
Those elected serve for two years from 1 January 2023 to 31 December 2024 (two-year term) except English Council representatives who serve for one year 1 January 2023 to 31 December 2023.
- Chair of the Regional Candidates Committee - Lori Flawn
- Candidates Committee (4 places): Sarah Cheung Johnson, Victor Scrivens, Billy Thompson, Fiona Whelan
- Conference Committee (4 places) - Peter Chivall, Lori Flawn, Victor Scrivens, John Shreeve
- Policy Committee (4 places) - Peter Chivall, Lori Flawn, John Shreeve (one vacancy)
The following candidates were elected in contested elections:
- Chair - Lucy Nethsingha
- Vice-Chair - Sarah Cheung Johnson
- Regional Executive (12 places) - Peter Blackaller, Clare Delderfield, Dave Hodgson, Nick Hollinghurst, Sarah Nelmes, Stephen Robinson, Lesley Scott-Boutell, John Shreeve, Ian Sollom, William Tennison, Rain Welham-Cobb, Fiona Whelan
- Campaigns Committee (2 places) - Stephen Robinson, Ian Sollom
- Development and Membership Engagement Committee (2 places) - Simon Banks, Dave Hodgson
- English Council representatives (19 places) - Peter Blackaller, Simon Banks, Dave Hodgson, Susan Holland, Nick Hollinghurst, Zoe Hollowood, Ian Horner, Michael Kilpatrick, Edmund Jankowski, Lucy Nethsingha (ex officio), Stephen Robinson, Victor Scrivens, Emma Louise Talbot, Wlliam Tennison, Adam Robertson, John Shreeve, Billy Thompson, Rain Welham-Cobb, Jon Whitehouse
No nominations were received for the following positions:
- One member of the Regional Executive elected by and from principal local authority councillors
- One place on Policy Committee
The Regional Executive has now filled the executive committee vacancies.
The Returning Officer was Dave Raval of London Region. Enquiries should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.